Aug 18, 2008

18 August 2008

Today is my birthday. Gosshh!!! i am old already. How coincident, i created this blog prior to my birthday. I never intended to create this blog before the day. I created this blog because the obsession of seeing my frens having blog.


Whatever it is, happy birthday to myself. Weird thing about my birthday, my parents never wish me happy birthday since the very first day i was born. Well, because i am used to it; dont care and no heart feeling even my closest friends dont wish. What do i want to buy for myself this year? Last 2 years I bought nokia N80. Very expensive, then I sold it because it is useless; cant be integrated to this notebook.
Think about it later.

Not to forget, to my friend who also has the same birthdate. Hanis. May you well with your love one.


No comments: