Mar 19, 2013

The Return



It has been quite a while that this blog has been unattended. reason being, i was busy with my works. last entries was in January 2010, 3 years...

what have i been doing within these 3 years?
- travelling to Europe, learning, reading etc.
- within the 3 years, a lot of changes happened functionally in blogspot

Most importantly, i have started to invest in stock market. Yeah, Stock Market. This is not new to my background. I am a graduate from Lehigh University in Business Finance. Somehow, due to dynamic of career demand, I have ventured myself into IT world and Finance world seems to be forgotten. What trigger to return to Finance world particularly in Investment is that:
1. World richest men they themselves are investor [be it in stock market, properties, own a company etc], they don't rely on others
2. A lot of friends been asking about my opinion on investment - u have to be an expert before you can advise someone. So, i decided to  return to my academic DNA.
3. Someone has given wrong advice on unit trust investment. I don't need Unit trust investment if I am very well verse in Stock Market.


First step to go back is to unlearn what I have learnt during my university day. things have changed with the internet era. And this is my new journey!! 

No comments: