Oct 19, 2008

4 Wish List

There are 4 things that i wish to have right now.

1. DSLR Camera

- Canon?
- Sony?
- Nikon?

I really don't know which one is the best. All i know, my sony cybershot is not enough for me. I need bigger and sharper image. Can i anyone shoot me a spec, what should i look for when buying DSLR Camera?

One of my friends suggested me to budget for this item around MYR5k.

2. Macintosh PC/Notebook


I went to Machines (apple premium reseller http://www.machines.com.my). I first looked at apple product, OMG, superb!. I want to buy it as soon as possible. Though my company provided laptop but too many restriction. I can't install that, i can't install this. At the end, the laptop is only for email and microsoft office.

The price is around MYR5-6k (complete accessories).

3. iPhone


Apple Iphone. Still i have to wait because its rating for battery is very poor. Nevermind, this can wait for another 2-3 years. No stylus, purely touch screen.


4. LCD tv with Home Theatre


Sony Bravia is really nice. But the product is not really mature yet. Still at the introduction cycles.

These are my wish list. Hope to get it by mid of next year.

13 comments:

seventh said...

wuhuuu... someone is thinking to have dslr.. good

i'm also thinking to have one next year. hopefully. heheh.. i just need a beginner dslr. that would be enough already.

DorisJ said...

whoa..looks like everyone want to be a pro..wuhuuuu..

emmm.. if i have rm5k now i would preferbly go for canon 40D.

Unknown said...

doris,

5k is inclusive flash, tripod, lense for beginner laa. I think canon 40D is purely camera only.

DorisJ said...

he hehe.. ya ya..
buy canon 450D with sandard kit lens, a tripod, speedlite n some extra batt and memory card. that's cost you around 5k.
here in KK 40D body with kit lens is around 3800.
my next target!!(am crazy lor)

DorisJ said...

oops sorry without kit lens just 40D body only..3800++

Unknown said...

thanks doris...heheheheh...

somemore, need to buy photoshop...heheheeh..

Anonymous said...

Bro,
Buy Nikon la...D200.

I dah ada Nikon D70s & Sony Alpha.
:)

ChrELm Inc. said...

hi there..

cant help myself to say smthing :-)

cant comment on DSLR thou..its depend on your budget & needs..i got d70 + d80 + lenses, soon another d300..still, im an idoit :-(

well for PC or MAC, still, budget la..i got a simple PC, unbranded, Pentium D 3.4GHz, 3.0GB of RAM, 320GB of HDD, cap ayam graphic & LCD..its work for me thou, spend less than RM4K on it..PShop CS3 + Elements 6 + Capture NX, all run fast as it on MAC..

well, that my opinion la..hope it help u..cheers!!!!

Unknown said...

heheeheh... thanks moreo. it's really helpful. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

i pun terberkenan dgn sony bravia tuuu.. baru lentok kalau tengok tv :D

Cik_Iza said...

kanda..

belikan dinda sama ya..

i lebiu.. :p hahaha

Anonymous said...

better beli Nikon D80 atau D300... :)
mmg berbaloi dan puas hati...

-Ainul Balqis

Unknown said...

thanks ainul. nampaknya ramai recommend nikon.