Jan 9, 2009

Mission to Karachi, Pakistan: Pre-Departure

though i have been through a lot of disappointment at the office, i somehow manage to convince the Boss to allow myself to go to Pakistan.

I will depart tomorrow afternoon at 13.00 pm from KLIA. I will first go to Bangkok (because direct flight from KLIA is not available except on Monday and Thursday). Voila! 2-in-1. Go to bangkok then, karachi pakistan. At first, i thought to use as many route as possible. I am thinking when coming back home, to use flight to go to dubai and then Kuala Lumpur. Isn't awesome? heheheh. But no, i can't do that. The company restrict certain airlines, they have selected preferred airlines. There's no preferred airlines from karachi to Dubai.

according to company's policy, flight more than 4 hours, employee is eligible to use business class. awesome, business class and thai airways.

I will stay at sheraton. I am not sure whether we are allowed to go outing for shopping, sightseeing etc after the workshop hour. You guys know me, i'd love to do some sightseeing, shopping, eating bla..bla. anything to do with travelling.

Pre-departure, i am trying to find what are available in Karachi. I know the weather is mild cold at this time. I am advisable to bring light jacket. I know food will be awesome and delicious. dunno about the rest.

I am just trying having a good time there. I will have access to WIFI/internet. So, wait for my next entry. Live from Bangkok (maybe if time permitted) and Karachi Pakistan.

See your in the next entry

1 comment:

Ruby Alias said...

ooo g travel tak ajakk ...dok bisnes class sesorg ..tak perrrrr..bwk balik ole2 lebey sikit :P