Jan 9, 2009

Mission to Pakistan: Transit at Bangkok

Just arrived at bangkok. Time now around 2 pm local. Surprisingly, bangkok airport do reserve place for muslim to pray. I saw many muslim (not local muslim), look like they are either from India or pakistan because i heard hindi word. Acha.....hehehheh.. I am now at Business lounge Thai Airways Royal Silk. This is the advantage having business ticket. If i were on economy class, hell i wont have this kind of facility. First thing to do, i prayed first then straight away to the computer.

I will depart from bangkok around 19.00 local. I will go around and snoop the airport shop, see any souvenir to buy especially key'chain, t'shirt etc. Fridge magnet, definitely a no no answer....

Flight from KLIA to Bangkok, the stewardess are not beautiful as i have seen in the website. Malaysian Stewardess much better....kekekeek..... perhap from bangkok to karachi, my view will be changed... we will see.

Waiting for my colleauge to finish prayer, then will snoop around.

till then.

Live from bangkok airport 10 January 2009
Zayedzulkifli

1 comment:

agent_sesat said...

shopping...tapi nak free gifty leh takk ?
free gift ehh.. :p