Nov 30, 2009

One wish fulfilled: Iphone 3GS 16GB White


Last year in October, I wish I had 4 things. Because of financial commitment or lack of focus, i should have got at least one of the 4 items listed in the entry below by mid year of 2009.

http://zayedzulkifli.blogspot.com/2008/10/3-wish-list.html



unfortunately, nothing happened during the mid year of 2009. I kept postponing. However, last couple of week, i registered for maxis and bought the Iphone white in Color 16 GB. When first got the iphone, it's rather difficult to comprehend its function. No manual was given. I had to do a lot of extra reading. then, i understand its functions. I can say it is very powerful phone. It really change my perspective. at first i thought, iphone is just another phone with fancy touchscreen.

Now, with iphone, i can view US Option, Currency Exchange, stock market movement, gold price, radio, mobile banking, azan software, yahoo messenger etc.

Well, now left another 3 wishes:
1. DSLR Camera - Nikon D300s is on my mind right now
2. LCD TV - Samsung new 5 series which can connect to Youtube, HD
3. Mac Apple Machine - MacPro 15"

Dunno how long it takes. Probably another year. just wait and see.

3 comments:

Niniekartini said...

wah..bestnyer..wish fulfilled! me nak wish pun tak sempat..erk..bley gitu?

Unknown said...

ninie,
whatever your wish, u should put down anywhere. Bila review, u'll see some of your wishes not yet fulfilled. masa tuh, kita lihat kembali apa yg kita dah buat whether it's aligned to your wish. saya pasti ninie ada wish atau apa sahaja yg dicitakan

Niniekartini said...

thanks..yes i have wishes..will try as suggested..once got one,will shout out at my blog k? ;)