Aug 19, 2008

My Beloved Shoes


Ripley! Believe it or not? Yeah. This is my beloved stinking and rotten shoes. How old is she? Occaayyy..it's a she.. hahahah. i would say 3 years old. Bonia brand. The shoes looks exhausted already.
It's time to let you my dear. U r stink! i am gonna find a new partner. I am thinking hush puppies or Scotch.
Or anyone would want to buy me a new one? for my birthday? i havent got anything yet. Pity me. No one cares to buy me a thing for my very special birthday. ya..ya. this year hafta to buy for myself again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sian dier..
ader ker nak ketepikan mcm tue..
patut simpan..
masuk dlm muzium..

hehehe

Anonymous said...

frame kan la u.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Ni kasut yg pakai gi KWSP dulu ke?.....sekrg dah kay...gaji dah besar......boleh ler beli kasut mahal......hihihii....