Aug 18, 2008

This is where it begins




I dunno. I write blog once in a while. Almost everywhere then, i abandon it once in a while. Depending on the mood, i will update them regularly. But why the heck do I wanna start blogging here at wordpress? One of the reasons, i want to learn how to make money from the blogging activities, like putting affliates, adsense etc. Another good reason, i want to keep myself up-to-date with latest trend of the internet; wanted myself to flow with current stream. Bought a few books on internet related business.
This is where it begins. and the journey will continue…bear with me, will ya??


2 comments:

ainimohd said...

gud try.. Remember that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Anonymous said...

"Last 2 years I bought nokia N80. Very expensive, then I sold it because it is useless; cant be integrated to this notebook.
Think about it later." I am the guy who helped him to sold his N80 handphone.