Aug 21, 2008

The new Age career


Many of you might know me as the SAP consultant, application support, system analyst; just to let you guys know that before i join the IT industry (specifically SAP), my knowledge was about business. As you can see my degree, bachelor of science in Business and Economics (why the heck the university classified business and economics under bachelor of science not bachelor of art? don't ask me why). My major was Finance (business finance to be exact). In this field, i was expected to become a financial nerd, study the figure. study the investment, do the financial analyst. It was a very heavy subject. I don't quite understand why on earth i took this field. In 1995-1995, malaysian economic was booming. Stock market went high. People made tonnes of money at that time. Even postman can afford to buy masterpiece Mercedes because of high return playing the stock market. So, i decided...yeah..I want to make money in a very structured manner. Study the whole system, analytical approach. In 1997, financial speculator has caused economic turmoil in Asian region. Stock market crashed down. Lotsa people suffered, bankrupted. It has caused my financial knowledge appetite to crash down as well.



Worst part, when i got back from United States; it was very hard to find a job. I had first becoming an english teacher (for form 1 and 2), english trainer (operator kilang). the job was totally irrelevant to my academic background. Then, my first real job was Personal Assistant to MD. But i have to thank to this MD because he hired. This has become my stepping stone. After that, i joined the SAP industry. I really didn't know at that time that SAP is really lucrative industry. I joined for the sake to explore new opportunity. Money was 2nd matter.

However, my interest in financial investment and business is still there. I am still learning, the new way to make an investment. Online stock option, online trading etc. This blog is part and partial to make online money.

and i believe in this new age, no one should be jobless. there are plenty of opportunity. Grab one and u'll make money. Don't believe that there's only one way or believing that u can only do one thing and ignorance in other field. One thing for sure, nothing is permanent. U have to make yourself very flexible though u r comfortable and working with gigantic firm or government.
Hope u enjoy reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jual ninja turtle pon bleh buat duit kan zayed. :)

Unknown said...

yup..very true pinkyfrog. Katak pink pun boleh buat duit. as usual, people will have thousand of excuse....head i win, tail u loose.

seventh said...

yeah true. so if im going to sell you those bracelet from kk, do you want to buy?? :)

Unknown said...

try to find your competitor price in penisular. and try to sell below the price what ur competitor sold....buy at lower cost...and sell above your cost. do take note on shipping and handling cost.